• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

2013 CPC Exam

Nevergiveup

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Practicoder
Thanks I m sure you will pass just focus on the tips and especially
bubbling and highlighting , I studied for 3 weeks when I bought
the videos and it was my last resort after I went to Bootcamp
Which didn't help .
I feel a relief now I m hoping to get my CCS studies started soon .
Thanks Gail. Right now I am starting to bubble and highlight.:)

Karen Fan

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
Congratulations Donna on passing your exam on the first try!!! It took me five times and I finally passed, I just found out. What helped me this time was talking to other coders, finding out that I was trying to read too much into the questions and stressing out too much. I also learned to pick out key words and get the guidelines. Now I study for the CPCH.

JenniferD75

April,
I took my first CPC exam in March and failed with a 68% only because I didn't give myself the whole 5 hours and 40 minutes allowed. I don't know what I was thinking but I sealed my book at 5 hours not realizing that I actually had 40 minutes to spare. Grrrr! Lol. I have been studying more because I wouldn't have been happy with passing with a 70% anyway. I also retake in May, actually the 18th, just a few days away. Good luck and I have faith that you will pass!

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Good Luck, April and JenniferD! Hope you both pass and give us the good news!

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
There is a lot to be said for taking it once and having the experience behind you.